The State of New Hampshire Department of Health and Human services Mobile Vaccine Van will be coming to Mason Elementary to do a clinic on Thursday, January 13th and again on Thursday February 17th.
You do not need to “register” for a certain time. It will be first come first serve. The clinic will be from 2:00pm to 6:00pm, in the Cafeteria. For this clinic, the mobile team will be offering the following vaccination series:
- Pediatric Doses for Ages 5 – 11: Pfizer (2-doses) (COVID-19 Vaccines for Children and Teens | CDC)
- Primary Doses for Ages 12 – 17: Pfizer (2-doses) (COVID-19 Vaccines for Children and Teens | CDC)
- Booster Doses for Ages 16 – 17: Pfizer (1-dose) (COVID-19 Vaccines for Children and Teens | CDC)
- Primary Doses for Ages 18+: Pfizer (2-doses), Moderna (2-doses), and J&J (1-dose) (Your COVID-19 Vaccination | CDC)
- 3rd Doses for Pfizer and Moderna (these are indicated for persons who are moderately to severely immunocompromised (COVID-19 Vaccines for Moderately to Severely Immunocompromised People | CDC)
- Booster Doses for Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J (Who Is Eligible for a COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot? | CDC; CDC Expands Eligibility for COVID-19 Booster Shots | CDC Online Newsroom | CDC)
Additionally, the mobile vaccination providers will be able to accommodate requests for heterologous dosing – persons eligible for boosting can choose which COVID-19 vaccine product they receive as a booster regardless of the vaccine product received for their primary series.
In order to have enough doses at the ready, please let us know you plan to attend by emailing [email protected], or call (603)878-2962 x18. ANYONE from the Mason Community can come for this clinic. Consent forms will be available the day of the clinic.
For a Healthy School,
Danielle Carrier RN
(603) 878-2962 x18 – [email protected]